- Established Heritage Developer
- Beautiful Grade II listed buildings
- Award Winning
Avocet Recruitment are working alongside an established heritage developer with a passion for conservation.
Our Client have stunning developments across the UK - bringing a modern twist to Britain's architectural heritage.
- To maintain systems on site to ensure they replicate those at Head Office
- To work as part of a team to meet daily deadlines
- To prioritise and manage a busy daily workload
- To answer telephone calls to the project office and direct as required taking messages where necessary
- Carry out general administration duties: i.e. filing, typing, photocopying, minute taking, diary management, travel arrangements, meeting refreshments, postal arrangements etc. ensuring minutes are issued in a timely basis.
- To collate and distribute relevant paperwork for meetings.
- Creating and maintaining meeting room booking systems.
- To assist in the preparation of reports and agendas for Directors Site Visits and JV reports.
- To arrange project events and assist with arrangement for events organised by head office.
- To maintain the site(s) Project Directory on Outlook.
- To assist with upkeep of Health & Safety Documentation on site.
- Manage the Diary and email filing of the Development and Project Director
- To work with the appointed Principle Designer to assist in producing the site CDM Building Health & Safety Files relevant to the phase / site for onward distribution to managing agents and tenants.
- To keep relevant trackers up to date regarding plot files, Building Control and Warranty information and submit to head office and required companies when requested. Chasing for outstanding information where required and informing the site team of plot certificate status.
- To assist in updating the Site Construction Phase Plan, Traffic Management Plan, Temporary Works Register, Organisation Chart, Fire Plan and Lifting Plan, on a quarterly basis or as necessary.
- To update the site waste management plan on a quarterly basis or necessary.
- Update Method Statement / Risk Assessment logs for each subcontractor on site. Request updated RAMS from subcontractors onsite and oversee site management alteration and approvals of RAMS.
For more information - please get in contact without delay 01392 345558