Our client, a inner city Retrofit specialist is actively looking for a Site Manager to assist the Project lead on a project situated in Bristol City Centre.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and experienced in refurbishment / Retrofit works on Multi - Storey Residential Programmes.
- To undertake the day-to-day management of construction activities in order to maximise the company’s profitability and client satisfaction whilst ensuring programme, Health and Safety and Quality Control are upheld to the highest of standards at all times.
- Assist the Contracts Manager/ Project Manager with pre-start details and attend pre-start meetings with the client as necessary to ensure smooth site set up and full knowledge of the project to manage it through to completion.
- To issue monthly site progress reports to the Contracts Manager and client to monitor progress against the programme schedule.
- Ensuring all site attendees (direct employees and subcontractors) work in line with Health & Safety procedures / initiatives
- Previous Site Management experience
- Ability to fully operate Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Projects, Programming, etc)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Understanding of local government
- Reading and accurately interpreting programmes, drawings and technical specifications Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
This is an immediate requirement, so should you be interested please contact us ASAP.