Groundwork Quantity Surveyor
This specialist housing developer is actively looking for a Groundworking biased Quantity Surveyor to join their Exeter regional office
We are looking for someone with extensive groundworks experience accompanied with a qualification within a discipline involving Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering.
You should also have at least 3 years' experience within a similiar environment.
• Responsible for management of commercial functions
• Preparing bill of quantities under various methods of measurement
• Feasibility studies
• Processing tender documentation
• Measuring works on site
• Subcontractor payments
• Processing payment applications
• More specific duties will depend on the level of the individual as the role can be tailored appropriately.
• Previous experience as Quantity Surveyor in the housing / groundworks or Civil Engineering sector
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
• Full UK Driving License
• Happy with travel across the Devon region.
This is an outsstanding opportunity for someone to join a forward thinking company with exceptional promotional prospects